Friday, October 14, 2011

Fluffy French Toast

The first time I made french toast I made it with no recipe, just some spices and eggs. I had never made it before and thought it was very easy and hard to mess up, no matter what I used. It turned out edible but not the best french toast I had ever had. SO I was sent this recipe and it is perfect, easy, very fluffy, homemade french toast... Lets just say it's worth using a recipe.

The Recipe: 

½ cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon PLUS 1 ½ tsp Sugar
¼ tsp salt
2 cups of milk
6 eggs
1 tablespoon cinnamon (I don’t measure just sprinkle in mixture till I think it’s enough)
18 slices of French Bread, or use cinnamon swirl bread






Beat flour, sugar, salt, milk and eggs with hand mixer until smooth. Add cinnamon
Soak bread in egg mixture until saturated.





Cook bread in skillet until golden brown






Share with family and friends and enjoy a wonderful weekend breakfast! 

1 comment: